[Uim] Release manager for uim

Takuro Ashie ashie at good-day.co.jp
Wed Jul 28 05:13:23 EEST 2004

Hi Hiroyuki.

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:56:17 +0900
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki <tkng at xem.jp> wrote:

> Commiters, is there any person who have a will and time to be a release
> manager of uim during this August?

I already tell my current statndind position at anthy-dev ML.

  http://lists.sourceforge.jp/mailman/archives/anthy-dev/2004-June/000881.html
  (Sorry, written in Japanese.)

> At first I thought YamaKen should be added as a new uim release manager,

I think so too.
YamaKen is the best person to become alternative release manager.

On the other hand,

> but he seems too busy to develop 'immodule for Qt' now...

It seems true.

Although probably I have most enough time, but I (and probably also
Tokunaga-san) think I'm not suitable person for it on current status.
I don't have enough knowledge about uim yet, my work is slow, so I often
break my promise...

Yusuke is a suitable person in a technical viewpoint, but probably all
of us think Yusuke should devote himself to maintain Anthy...

Omote-san should take precedence to maintain sumika...

I think kzk is a suitable person, at least than me.

If YamaKen truly cannot do it, and there aren't any other suitable
person, I'll do it.
But I want to ask volition of all member, before that.

Regards,

P.S.
I'm sorry for slow replying to the helper-design issue.
I'm now consider about it...

--
Takuro Ashie <ashie at good-day.co.jp>