[Uim] [immodule_for_Qt] stabilizing API change

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Jun 8 08:18:31 EEST 2004

Hi, leader :)

At Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:20:42 +0900,
kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp wrote:
> YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> > Sorry for posting this non uim-centric article to the list. I
> > will move the discussions to appropriate place once I get.
> >
> > This mail is intended to start cooperating with SCIM developers
> > involving immodule for Qt. I apologize for the existence of
> > language barrier of the project. Feel free to start discussion
> > in English after now.
>
> I am the leader of the project which is developing qt-immodule.
> I think it is unsuitable to discuss here,
> because this project is neutral.

I think so, too. Here is not appropriate place (especially for
Hiura-san, the leader of IIIMF). We must move to some
backend-neutral place as soon as possible.

In my opinion, we should locate dedicated project base that can
host mailinglist, open repository, bug tracking system, and so
on. Our project is still growing heavy and needs such resources.

I hope that the immodule for Qt project is hosted by *familiar*
hosting services such as freedesktop.org, kde.org, or sf.net.

How do you think about it?

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp