[Uim] [immodule_for_Qt] stabilizing API change
yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Jun 8 15:02:25 EEST 2004
Hi there. Excuse me for posting Qt-centric article.
At Sun, 06 Jun 2004 05:02:04 +0900,
yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp wrote:
> - Remaining work
> * Fix some bugs
I've updated the patch to fix known bugs.
The bugs have almost been wiped out, except for the one
involving QUimInputContext and scrollbar. I will remove the one
Daiske-san, please check and merge the patch. Some comments in
the patch will help.
2004-06-08 YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp>
- (QTextCursor::place): New 5-args overloaded function
- (QTextCursor::place): 3-args version of the function is
reimplemented as inline function using new 5-args one.
- (QTextCursor::place): Remove 3-args version of the function
- (QTextCursor::place): New 5-args overloaded function. This
is copied from 3-args one and added new args loosePlacing
- (sendMouseEventToInputContext): Send mouse event when only
mouse cursor is placed within preedit area. This is
accomplished by new 5-args QTextCursor::place()
- (contentsContextMenuEvent): Disable context menu when in
IM composing state
- (drawContents): Add updateMicroFocusHint() to follow
dragging of active window by the showed candidate window
- (contentsMouseMoveEvent): Fix cursor vanishing on IM
- (sendMouseEventToInputContext): Exclude character at
preedit[preeditLength] from being handled as preedit
- (contextMenuEvent): Disable context menu when in IM
- (focusInEvent): Fix invalid MicroFocusHint position which
caused that candidate window is always showed at end of
the preedit when active window is show() back
2004-06-07 YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp>
- (reparentSys): Fix an invalid assumption about input
context location involving destroyInputContext()
- (deleteTLSysExtra): Remove destroyInputContext() because
the input context is not a extra data and should be
destroyed in QWidget::destroy()
- (destroyInputContext): Remove icHolderWidget() because
this function is called to destroy the input context that
belongs to the widget itself
- (destroy): Replace 'this->ic' with 'ic'
- (create): Replace 'this->ic' with 'ic'
- (hide): Add unfocusInputContext()
- (setActiveWindow): Add unfocusInputContext()
- (QLineEditPrivate::xToPosInternal): New function. Copied
from xToPos and Remove the safety limiter.
- (QLineEditPrivate::xToPos): Reimprement using xToPosInternal
* Fix position boundary as matching with character
boundary rather than center of character
* Send mouse event when only mouse cursor is placed within
preedit area. This is accomplished by replacing xToPos()
YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
More information about the uim