[Uim] scim-uim and scim-m17n.

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Tue Jun 15 02:39:48 EEST 2004

SCIM only registers one entry in gtk2 im menu. So if you use SCIM as the
frontend, uim and m17n as the backends, you may remove
/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/*/immodules/im-uim.*. Then there will be only one entry
in gtk2 im menu.

And if you want to use m17n, I suggest you use scim-m17n directly and
disable m17n support of uim. Otherwise there will be so many duplicated
entries in SCIM input method menu if you start both scim-uim and scim-m17n.

Regards
James Su