[Uim] uim 0.3.0.1 released

Ken Deeter ktdeeter at alumni.princeton.edu
Fri Mar 5 10:10:34 EET 2004

> I'm not sure what I changed, but now I can use uim-prime in kde with
> uim-xim no problem. The only thing maybe is that the candidate window
> does not show enough candidates.

It seems like the problem wasn't solved completely. Here is the
specifics right now.

KDE/qt app + uim-xim + uim prime -> candidate window shows correctly

GTK2 app + immodule(XIM) + uim-xim + uim prime -> candidate window
                                                  shows incorrectly

GTK2 app + immodule(uim-prime) -> candidate window shows correctly

perhaps this means there is something wrong with the XIM module for
GTK2, even though it works correctly for kinput2+canna.

Also to elaborate on the other problem, when i use uim-prime through the
gtk im module, the candidate window always shows 10 entries and i can
pagedown/pageup to get thru them, but in uim-xim, i get a scrollable
list which is IMHO harder to use.

Ken