[Uim] Re: What should be done until 0.4.6

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Sat Jan 8 13:17:52 EET 2005

Mike FABIAN <mfabian at suse.de> さんは書きました:

> YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> さんは書きました:

[...]

>> Oops, another problems had been found. I've resolved them also
>> by r165 and make uim's interpreter segv-proof for such bug.
>

>> Please try it with --disable-scm-nested-eval --enable-callback-queue.

[...]

> I'll try the above mentioned configure options now and see whether
> this makes a difference.

When trying the above configure options with r165, I get the
following compilation warnings

    plugin.c: In function `plugin_load':
    plugin.c:77: warning: implicit declaration of function `uim_scm_symbol_value'
    plugin.c:77: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast
    plugin.c:78: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast

which could be dangerous on 64bit systems.

--
Mike FABIAN   <mfabian at suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。