[utf-8] Re: Bidi standart

Ely Levy elylevy@cs.huji.ac.il
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:42:12 +0200 (IST)

well part of moving to utf-8 is supporting bidi in
an originized way. so I think it's better to stick with one mailing list,
and altough nadav wouldn't mind if we discuss it in ivrix I think fd.o
mailing list is better for fd.o spec writing.
I know gtk people are working on their bidi way, I know kde/qt people have
discussions about it as well, and you can add the long discussions in the
mozilla mailing list and openoffice ones,
The idea is to have the discussion on natural ground and not on project
specific one.

anyhow I thought utf-8 has people who are intrested in the topic, and
still no one is yet to answer my email...

Nakee