[Xcb] XPending - XCBEventQueueLength sounds right but its gone. What else?

Travis Spencer travislspencer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:16:13 EST 2005

Now that XCBEventQueueLength has been removed from the public API,
what is to used in its place?  I need this information, and can't seem
to find an alternative way to get it.  (Not that I'm really sure that
XCBEventQueueLength is what I need, but the name sounds like it.)
What I'm trying to do is find the XCB-way to do what Xlib's XPending
function does (i.e., return the number of events in the event queue).

--

Regards,

Travis Spencer