new server migration

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Sep 3 00:36:42 EEST 2003

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 01:57:06PM -0700, Keith Packard wrote:
> Around 16 o'clock on Sep 2, Luis Villa wrote:
> > I believe that most of the KDE changes (possibly not all) are in the
> > templates, so maintaining them /should/ be a roughly zero bandwidth
> > operation on bugzilla > 2.16. Which of course still screws us. :/
>
> We can use debian unstable's bugzilla version (2.16.3) instead of stable.
>
> Better templates would help a lot; trying to find and file bugs with the
> stock interface is too hard.

The biggest bitch among KDE devs about our Bugzilla templates, is that
there's no "I know what I'm doing, so just give me the goddamn full
bug report page" link.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org