pkg-config search path

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 22:55:45 EEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 15:24, Keith Packard wrote:
> Around 15 o'clock on Sep 24, Owen Taylor wrote:
>
> > (Hmm, we should create a pkg-config component on
> > bugzilla.freedesktop.org, now that that exists)
>
> All set.  And havoc was unanimously elected to be the bug owner.  Good job
> Havoc!

Eek. We apparently had a product for it on bugzilla.gnome.org, I
guess for lack of a better place. I had forgotten about that.

I'm not sure that trying to move the bugs over makes sense .. it's
theoretically possible, but would require someone with a few
hours of time and access to at least the freedesktop.org bugzilla

(The gnome.org material is retrievable with xml.cgi)

So, probably we should just delete the product from freedesktop.org.

Regards,
						Owen