evening the entry bar: git account management

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Wed Feb 17 08:05:08 PST 2010

On 2/17/2010 10:36 AM, Daniel Stone wrote:
> At the risk of being overly blunt -- it's a fucking wiki.  There's an
> edit button; I'm willing to bet that it's fixable in far, far less time
> than it took to write this email.

Can I just point out that editing fucking information on a fucking wiki
that has to do with core fucking FDO policies may not be something that
normal fucking people feel fucking comfortable with fucking doing, at
the risk of incurring the same fucking kind of mighty fucking wrath as
was just fucking displayed above?

Thanks,
Fucking Jeff