evening the entry bar: git account management

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Feb 17 12:03:55 PST 2010

On February 17, 2010, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 09:59:30AM -0800, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > > You can now edit the wiki to your heart's content, but please try to
> > > restrict your edits to actual reflections on how things today work,
> > > rather than your vision of how you believe fd.o should work.
> >
> > Yes, I will be editting the wiki to better reflect the current status
> > quo. That is important and I don't expect others to do it for me :)
>
> Nice -- thanks a bunch.

:)

just as a heads up: i'm at a developer sprint which will consume every last
second i have (and then ask for a few more, i'm sure ;) starting tomorrow and
will be out of action due to that for a little over a week. so don't expect
much movement on these issues during that time from me, but when i get back
from that i will get on it and keep everyone here appraised as to progress and
continue to work on the issues we still are missing consensus on.

which is to say: i'll be gone for up to two weeks, but that absence doesn't
mean i'm gone or have forgotten this. i'll be back and get to work on it more
then. :)

> > I will, however, also continue to push for reform because what we have
> > now does not work.
>
> The primary complaint has been that the admins have mostly failed to
> exist, which is entirely accurate, but we do at least now have a paid
> sysadmin.

that's really great news...

--
Aaron J. Seigo