[Xlibs] proposed libXt fixes

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys@hp.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:27:31 -0500

Eric, commit at will.  I'm no AM expert, but the patch looks good
to me (though I'm also not quite sure what problem this is solving: it
looks like we were installing into the wrong places?). If you had also
updated the ChangeLog before generating the patch, this intent would
have been more clear.

And I hate automake too; just as much as I hate Imake: I'm an equal
opportunity hater.  But I firmly believe that using autotools is the
right long term transition to make...
                           - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <Jim.Gettys@hp.com>