[Xorg] SHAPE and Composite Extensions

Deron Johnson Deron.Johnson at Sun.COM
Thu Aug 12 09:05:37 PDT 2004

The right thing will still happen. The backing pixmap will be the size
of the rectangle which encloses the borderSize region. The portion of
the backing pixmap which is not within the borderSize region will
never be rendered to. (In my LG3D-modified X server, I actually
zero out these pixels which are never rendered, but I only do this
because I currently don't support the shape extension. When this
support is added I can probably toss the zeroing code).