[Xorg] why is Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5" needed for my scrollmouse to work

Sat Aug 14 15:34:51 PDT 2004

I've also wondered that - so much that for the builds I do for Sun
for our own internal testing, I set it by default.  (Unfortunately,
it's just in the Sun mouse support code right now - to do it for
real would be finding the right place in the os-independent mouse
code, so my patch won't help there.)

	-alan-