[Xorg] VSW4 test suite

Egbert Eich eich at pdx.freedesktop.org
Sun Jul 4 01:56:33 PDT 2004

Stuart Anderson writes:
 > On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Egbert Eich wrote:
 >
 > > Stuart,
 > >
 > > do you also have a pointer to the sources?
 > > I would like to check them into the CVS and make available documentation
 > > how to build them from scratch.
 >
 > It is in our CVS at http://www.gforge.freestandards.org.
 >
 > Does it make sense to make another copy of this code? We will be maintaining
 > (and hopefully extending it). If there is not already a file in our source for
 > building it, we could easily add one.

I would thing that those who have access to the freedesktop CVS may also
be interested in having access to the test suite to do work on it.
The work done on it may not be immeditately suitable for inclusion into
the FSG standards, but I feel that giving people a low barrier to
work on the test suite - with the same CVS policies as we have for
the X.Org tree - may help to make more rapid progress on this.

We can always move snapshots from releases over to the FSG site.

Egbert.