[Xorg] XServer internals

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Fri Jul 23 16:00:50 PDT 2004

It is worth checking with the authors...

The contract we wrote for the base X Window System book
had the copyright revert to the authors if it went out of print
(ergo, I now own the copyright for the DP "added value" for
that volume (TOC, intro, index; the index has serious value)).
If Israel and Fortune has a similar contract, they may be
the owners.

If Israel and Fortune own the copyright, it may be easier than
pinging through Butterworth-Heinemann to find the right person
who could say yes. (Digital Press became part of B-H).

                                     - Jim