[Xorg] Re: xorg Digest, Vol 5, Issue 27

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri Jul 23 16:25:09 PDT 2004

Around 15 o'clock on Jul 23, Deron Johnson wrote:

> Keith: I'd like to set up a phone meeting to discuss the fixes I've
> made to composite and lightpipe. Are you up for this? I can write up
> and send out what I've done and then we can discuss it after you've
> had a chance to review it.

Let's focus on Composite only (lightpipe shouldn't affect the X.Org
release).  Can you post a set of issues and ideas to this list and let's
see if we can't work out the problems here instead of attempting to
schedule a phone conference while I'm travelling.

> But what is not modular is that I've had to add (suitably
> ifdef'd) code to various files such as events.c to support input
> redirection to a 3D display server.

Right.  It would be nice to make xevie capable of this, but that's not
pressing for the X.Org tree schedule.

-keith