contributing new font package for xorg

Ely Levy elylevy-xserver at cs.huji.ac.il
Wed Aug 10 15:11:45 PDT 2005

GPLing fonts means that every document that puts the fonts inside it
would be GPLed as well (certain pdfs some level of ps and other kind of
docs do that). that can cause major legal issues with articals or books
someone decide to sell in pdf format.
Ironicly enough it also mean that GFDL licensed doc using GPL fonts
would break both GPL and GFDL (fun no?:)

Ely Levy