GPL code in ATI GATOS codedrop

Vladimir Dergachev volodya at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 23 08:08:32 PDT 2005

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, Shawn Starr wrote:

> Except the kernel driver and USB remote control code.
> That I believe was still GPL.

The code I committed to Xorg tree should be under MIT/X license - I would
be very surprised if any GPL messages sneaked through.

As Shawn pointed out the USB remove and kernel driver are GPL (both are
Linux drivers).

Also, AVview (TV viewing application) is also GPL.

Lastly, TV-out code produced by Federico Ulivi is also GPL.

                      best

                         Vladimir Dergachev