WINDOWPATH environment variable?

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Mon Dec 5 03:54:50 PST 2005

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:09:24 +0100 Samuel Thibault
<samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> babbled:

> Samuel Thibault, le Mon 05 Dec 2005 12:02:20 +0100, a $(D+1(Bcrit :
> > That won't solve the "detaching" capability of screen/VNC, but the more
> > general (and difficult) solution that I proposed will solve this on the
> > long run.
>
> (I mean, the solution based on a relaying extension)

but how does the braileserver per display know what vt it is on? x doesnt
present this info last i checked. also we have a problem of remote apps being
able to display on the local braille terminal as well.

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at rasterman.com
$BMg9%B?(B
Tokyo, Japan ($BEl5~(B $BF|K\(B)