using x11r5 font server

Christofer Olofsson christofer.olofsson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:49:32 PDT 2005

Should perhaps mention that both Mandriva and Ubuntu is currently using 6.8.2.

This eventual bug is a blocker to me and perhaps every other one who
works on linux with xorg against a hpux x-server.

I've succesfully reproduced the error with two different hpux servers.

If someone has an old x11 implementation running and could try using
that font server it would be greatly appreciated.

The strace from xset is at http://localhosted.net/xset-hpux.out if could help.

c.