2nd card on amd64

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Fri Jun 17 05:11:36 PDT 2005

Hi, Xav,

I am using secondary video cards on several systems and ran into
similar problems from time to time if I boot from AGP.
You might want to try to tell your BIOS that it should use / boot
from secondary (PCI) first... this fixed some problems for me for
a really old S3 Trio PCI card and another one I don't remember.

Greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices
Anagramm GmbH