[mouse] Strange behaviors of mouse in GIT xserver

Wei-Tsun Sun wsun013 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 00:42:47 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I built the xserver in the GIT repo, found out that when clicking mouse once (either right click
or left one), it will act as a double click. This behavior happens after (not include) the version
1.1.99.903 (which can be obtained from http://xorg.freedesktop.org/archive/individual/xserver/)
To use mouse/keyboard (which behaves correctly) and inputs with v1.1.99.903, I get
xf86-input-mouse-1.1.2.tar.gz and xf86-intput-keyboard-1.1.1.tar.gz from the same repo as the xserver.

Any ideas?

The attachment is my xorg.conf, where the 2nd mouse is the touchpad of my notebook.

Here is the current xserver from the GIT that I am running with:

X Window System Version 7.2.0
Release Date: 21 December 2005
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 7.2
Build Operating System: UNKNOWN
Current Operating System: Linux KNIGHT 2.6.20.1-ck1 #1 PREEMPT Tue Feb 20 23:42:22 NZDT 2007 i686
Build Date: 02 May 2007

Best regards,

-w