Driver for ATI rs690t (xpress 1200m)

Jerome Glisse j.glisse at gmail.com
Mon May 14 01:09:13 PDT 2007

On 5/14/07, Warly <warly at warly.org> wrote:
> "Jerome Glisse" <j.glisse at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Might be avivo core, Warly could you grab:
> > http://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/xresprobe-mjg59-0.4.21.tar.gz
> >
> > Inside there is ddcprobe directory in it compile and launch vbetest
> > it should report a list of mode remember them (say 800x600, 1024x768)
> > quit and relaunch with ddcprobe -m modenumber 2> d800x600
> > do same for other mode and send the files or put them somewhere.
> > I will take a look and tell you if this is an avivo core.
> >
> > For all this i think you need to be one 64bits platform or force use
> > of x86emu (there is switch for doing so). If you need any more help
> > to run this let me know.
>
> The results are in
>
> http://www.warly.org/misc/rs690/
>
> I compile it on x86 but with x86emu (I guess this is what trigger the
> reg dump?), as I do not really know what you are looking for, I could
> not check if the results were file, tell me if you need something else.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Warly

Welcome to the shiny new avivo core ;) From a quick look i would
say this is an avivo beast. We have got an unreleased driver which
might be able to work on this but the memory setting will very
likely need to be tweaked as i guess there is no video ram so the
gpu use system ram right ?

best,
Jerome Glisse