i810 and ADD2 TV out configuration

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Fri May 25 13:54:04 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 08:03 -0700, Keith Packard wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 08:09 -0500, Nicolas Will wrote:
>
> >         (EE) intel(0): SDVO: No active TMDS outputs (0x3e00)
>
> SDVO TV out cards aren't supported yet; no-one has gotten around to
> writing the code. It's not a huge amount of work though.

OK, I may have sounded more disgruntled than positive. It has passed...

Now, I am not a coder, so there is no hope of getting a single line of
code from me.

On the other hand, I do have that system with an sVDO TV Out card in it.

What can I do to help?

I can test things and report.

I could even give access to the machine.

Both those things would have to wait for about 6 weeks, though, as the
machine will be in a container on a ship, I am moving across the
Atlantic.

How does that sound?

Nico