EXA

Michel Dänzer michel at tungstengraphics.com
Thu Sep 13 09:31:41 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 21:23 +0200, Lukas Hejtmanek wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 01:50:24AM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > Only that it might be related to pci-rework, have you tried the
> > no-pci-rework branch?
>
> Yeah, no-pci-rework branch is OK.

BTW, if you're still using Option "MigrationHeuristic", I recommend
trying without again with my latest changes.

> So whom should I bug?

Ian Romanick did most of the pci-rework changes, though this might also
be related to the corresponding changes in the intel driver. FWIW though
I tried the master branch briefly on my i945 machine before pushing and
didn't seem to see this problem.