Problem with 'b', 'n' keys not working in 7.3

Mike Harding mvh at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 16 20:04:00 PDT 2007

I upgraded my FreeBSD system to xorg 7.3, and the 'b' and 'n' keys
stopped working under gnome 2.  I don't have anything special going on
with the keyboard, it's just a Saitek Eclipse running under USB.  I'm
a U.S. user.

I haven't set any options for the keyboard in X or Gnome.

Keyboard works fine under the console, or 7.2

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.  The upgrade to 7.3
takes half a day, and the downgrade, maybe longer...

- Mike H.