remove from mail list

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Sep 17 09:01:10 PDT 2007

On Monday 17 September 2007, George Gumas wrote:
>Please remove me from tour mailing list.

You have to do that yourself, George.  See the links at the bottom of every
message that comes through the mail server.

Some email agents don't show this, but the addresses are also in the header,
so if you can show all headers in your agent, the web address to manage that
is there also.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)