xorg.conf disabling keyboard

tongke xue tongkexue at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 02:26:39 PDT 2008

this fixed everything; thank you very much!!

to anyone stumbling across this message trouble shooting similar issues:
if you're also using xkbcomp, it makes stuff doubly confusing; i.e. if
you're including pc(pc105) in a xkbcomp file, it'll screw up your arrow keys
even after switching over to evdev in xorg.conf

Thanks again,
--TongKe