composite manager thoughts

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys@hp.com
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:21:37 -0500

Yes, but you can set an upper limit on the rate of updating,
going to a time based updating model, rather than going at a
rate faster than human perception and using more machine resources
than necessary.

There will, in effect, be a round trip involved, but you can
rate limit the round trips this way.
                         - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <Jim.Gettys@hp.com>