Xvesa freezes the computer - no log file?

Alok Bhatt the_hundredth_one at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 05:40:27 EST 2004

unfortunately even a simple Xvesa :1 & does not work. i tried using -core
but i don't know if the server encounters an error at all, nor do i know
where the dump file is. do you know why it's just a blank screen... because
2 checkouts ago it was fine, on kernel 2.6.4-ck2. i know someone got it
working on 2.6.5-mm4 as well.