gui editor : support for the types of the arguments

Alban browaeys prahal at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 11:26:00 PST 2011

Zack thank you for the feedback about the way to get the type for an
argument.

Getting it from the spec is something I have not came up to. I will take
a shot at that.

Currently I added a new array to the FunctionSign via the python
generator. This is best to get the types via the spec as indeed for
enums , arrays , etc it is useless . Still this work was nto useless in
that I will need to use the generator anyway as to make available the
alias from gl types to standard types. Ie that will avoid to duplicate
this list of conversion to get the wanted QVariant type .

So nothing to show up as I have to start from the start this fix for to
enable the gui to show up the editors with correct limits based on type.

But at least I got a better picture of the internals.

Cheers,
Alban