Add GLES extensions to gles api spec

José Fonseca jose.r.fonseca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:05:14 PST 2011

Pushed. But I had to move GL_OES_EGL_image specs to eglapi to avoid
build failures on windows due to lack of EGL headers.

Going forward I think the best thing is to provide all EGL/GLES
headers on all platforms, and make EGL/GLES usage a runtime decision,
as getting a subset of GL/EGL/GLES combinations to build correctly is
just to complicated given that they overlap.

Jose