Add GLES extensions to gles api spec

Arnaud Vrac rawoul at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 06:46:40 PST 2011

Hi all,

I have added the GLES extensions to the gles api spec, you can find
the patches here:

https://github.com/rawoul/apitrace/commits/gles-extensions

I have not included the OpenGL ES extensions for OpenGL ES 1.0, that
are not necessary with common or lite profiles.

The gles api spec now imports eglapi because the GL_OES_EGL_image
extension needs the EGLImageKHR type.

I've found that the following enums are not defined with the current code:

GL_POINT_SIZE_ARRAY_OES 0x8B9C
GL_POINT_SIZE_ARRAY_TYPE_OES 0x898A
GL_POINT_SIZE_ARRAY_STRIDE_OES 0x898B
GL_POINT_SIZE_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_OES 0x8B9F
GL_POINT_SIZE_ARRAY_POINTER_OES 0x898C
GL_PROGRAM_PIPELINE_OBJECT_EXT 0x8A4F
GL_ANY_SAMPLES_PASSED_CONSERVATIVE_EXT 0x8D6A

The last two are available in a recent gl2ext.h, should I update it ?

The GL_POINT_SIZE_ARRAY* are defined in GLES/gl.h, but not in
GL/gl.h... Where should I put these values ?

Thanks

--
Arnaud Vrac