[avahi] Dbus bindings

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Fri Jun 24 03:06:11 PDT 2005

Sebast,

On Friday 24 June 2005 17:00, Sebastien Estienne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would you like some help in implementing dbus bindings?
> Is there some kind of document defining the Dbus api, and a todo list?
> I've some experience with dbus, already used it for my own projects.
> So if i could help in any area (writing docs, writing a basic client
> for testing: mdnspublish/mdnsbrowse, etc), just mail me.
>
> regards,

Yes, this would be great.

Without total knowledge of dbus ins and outs, im basically trying to determine
a couple things at the moment.

My first question is, if the server creates an object, the client connects to
it, and can invoke signals/methods and get replies.

How does the *server* invoke a signal/method on the client?

Cheers,
Trent