[avahi] No slot available for legacy unicast reflection

Tannahill, Jim Jim.Tannahill at disney.com
Wed Mar 26 18:14:51 PDT 2008

Running Avahi 0.6.22 on Suse Enterprise 10.

We are using the avahi-daemon mDNS reflection capability and it's
working great for us across three subnets. However every day we get over
a million lines of this message:

"No slot available for legacy unicast reflection, dropping query

The only place I could find anything about this message was in the code.
Can someone fill me in on what causes the message and what we need to do
about it other than rotate the message log a lot . . .