[avahi] Resolve multiple IP4 Addresses

Daniel Wynne daniel.wynne at mobotix.com
Thu May 7 00:14:25 PDT 2009

Since the documentation in this issue is a little rare I wondered where
to use the RecordBrowser. Does it replace the ServiceBrowser or can I
use it inside the ServiceBrowserCallback to Browse the different service
records.
Please excuse my nescience, but Im pretty new to this.
Or it might be, that I am completely wrong. In this case you should
blame my childish naivety ;-)

Daniel