[Beignet] Newbie - Building beignet

Rashid Kaleem rashid.kaleem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 16:52:37 PST 2013

Apologies if this is a stupid question. I am trying to build beignet on a
linux based system and was getting error during the make. I tried llvm-3.3
and llvm-3.2 release as well as the latest repo-version. I am getting two
types of errors as i build beignet. First, using the default settings i get
      error: unknown argument: '-ffp-contract=off'
and if i manually remove the lines from the CMakeList file, i get
      error: unknown target triple 'spir', please use -triple or -arch
I checked my build settings and i am building all the targets for LLVM, am
i missing anything?
Do i need to checkout a SPIR backend, or is it in the experimental targets
(in CMakeList)?
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Rashid