[Beignet] beignet-openCL and libva/VAAPI

Weng, Chuanbo chuanbo.weng at intel.com
Tue Jun 17 02:38:34 PDT 2014

Hi Nikita,
	As the mail that you found said, currently libva/OpenCL buffer sharing is integrated
in libva. Please note, you should clone the correct libva repo as following (not official libva):
git://people.freedesktop.org/~yakuiz/libva
Then you will see cl_branch in the tree. Then you can follow the steps to build and try
OpenCL post-processing enabled libva.

Thanks,
Chuanbo Weng