[Beignet] beignet-openCL and libva/VAAPI

Nikita Orlov nikitos1550 at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 17 02:44:18 PDT 2014

Hi!

I will try. But in my task I need, not post-processing, but pre-processing.
I mean at first I am processing frame via some OpenCL kernel and than put it to encoder.
Now I am downloading frame from GPU and than putting it to libva.
Is it possible with this versions to skip downloading in pre-processing case?

17.06.2014, 13:40, "Weng, Chuanbo" <chuanbo.weng at intel.com>:
> Hi Nikita,
>         As the mail that you found said, currently libva/OpenCL buffer sharing is integrated
> in libva. Please note, you should clone the correct libva repo as following (not official libva):
> git://people.freedesktop.org/~yakuiz/libva
> Then you will see cl_branch in the tree. Then you can follow the steps to build and try
> OpenCL post-processing enabled libva.
>
> Thanks,
> Chuanbo Weng

Nikita Orlov