[Beignet] Haswell-ULT Support?

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at linux.intel.com
Wed Apr 8 02:04:02 PDT 2015

We tested several HSW ULT machines, and they work fine.
But the kernel version is not the 4.0.0-rc6.
The symptom indicates the secure batch buffer feature is not disabled.

CC to Mengmeng, could you help to try this issue on a HSW ULT machine with
4.0.0-rc6 kernel?
I'm afraid there may be some latest changes in the kernel which make our
secure batch disable patch
broken now.

Thanks.