[Beignet] Regarding CL_KHR_gl_sharing support

Martijn Berger martijn.berger at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:20:55 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I have tried beignet and have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the
quality of this project.
I have run into a situation however where I am contemplating moving to the
Intel + linux platform for an embedded solution based on Broadwell but for
that i would likely benefit greatly fro cl_gl sharing.
I have looked at the mesa tree and the now defunct cl_gl sharing support in
beignet and am wondering are there any plans to try supporting this again?
And can this be done in a durable way ( without some custom mesa ) and what
are other possible bits of information if I would try to fix this myself ?.

best regards,

Martijn Berger