[Clipart] website

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sun Apr 11 00:24:30 PDT 2004

Well, I don't like thinking that we haven't any images so I went ahead
and made one and uploaded it, to test out how stuff works.

I seem to remember someone suggested maybe focusing on fruits and
vegetables for starters, so had a shot at making an apple.  Mostly it
just proves I'm no artist!  ;-)

http://freedesktop.org/Software/IncomingClipart

Bryce