[Clipart] Screenshot uploaded: Kiribati Flag

Patricia FIDI fidipat at levillage-afrique.com
Mon Aug 1 01:32:45 PDT 2005

Jonadab the Unsightly One a écrit :

>"Screenshot Upload Facility" <clipart at lists.freedesktop.org> writes:
>

>>Submitted:   Sun Jul 31 15:40:56 2005 from 82.229.80.150
>>Author:      Patricia FIDI
>>ThumbMethod: Generated
>>

>Well, that certainly is a Kiribati flag... but it is not the Kiribati
>flag from our collection (among other things, the colors are a bit
>different).

Please could you send me URL about official colors and flag because on
the web there is many kiribati flags. They are so different each others.
I will made the change... The kiribati flag on openclipart is not like
others in the web too (see the bird).

>I get the idea that maybe the word "screenshot" is not communicating
>to a lot of people, for some reason, and they are thinking this is
>just a general PNG image submission spot or something.  Is there other
>wording that the form could use, to clarify?  Or are people just not
>reading the wording on the form anyway?

I thought it's for a kind of png thumbnail about svg clip art we just
uploaded.
But it's seems to be for illustrated news of the home page...
Then I couldn't delete the uploaded... (it's why I'm on the mailing list
now... for understand : openclipart site)
I always thinked (many years I visited openclipart site) that we have
possibility to
insert a png image = less work for the webmaster...