[Clipart] SVG::Metadata 0.28 released

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Aug 22 18:25:46 PDT 2005

I've just sent off a new version of SVG::Metadata to CPAN.  I've just
done one change since 0.27:

   * Added a to_hash() routine for getting metadata as a plain hash

The last official release was 0.25.  The changes in 0.26 and 0.27 were
done by Jonadab:

0.27  2005-07-22 Jonadab
   * Added try_harder() and adjusted parse() to support it.
   * Made retain_xml() a method, like strict_validation() and
     try_harder()
     For backward compatibility, it is still also settable as an
     option to parse()
   * When parse fails, it now returns undef in scalar context or an
     empty list in list context -- a false value either way.
   * The POD for subject() was not strictly accurate before and is now
     more accurate, because I changed parse() slightly to do part of
     what it says, and also elaborated on the POD to accurately reflect
     what to_rdf() does.
   * Added some comments and fleshed out some more POD while I was
     tinkering.

0.26  2005-07-20 Jonadab
   * Use XML::Twig methods instead of hash reference structure.
     This eliminates the HASH bug and makes to_svg() work better.