[Clipart] Questions for the Community

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Jul 6 18:19:59 PDT 2005

Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> writes:

>> What are your personal goals for project?
>
> for the near term, to dethrone Danny Allen as the number one
> contributor in number of images :D

You may have to fight Gerald for that.  You have a solid head start
over him, from having been contributing all these months, but I think
in the last couple of months Gerald has been our largest individual
contributor.  Jean-Victor Balin also has contributed quite a few
lately.

Now, if I can just fix the remaining bugs in the process to avoid
driving these contributors away in frustration...