[Clipart] Screenshot uploaded: a creature i thought of and then drew

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Sat Jul 16 12:33:37 PDT 2005

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Screenshot Upload Facility wrote:

> Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:33:42 +1000
> From: Screenshot Upload Facility <clipart at lists.freedesktop.org>
> To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
> Subject: [Clipart] Screenshot uploaded: a creature i thought of and then
>     drew
>

> Submitted:   Sat Jul 16 12:33:42 2005 from 69.177.208.47
> Author:      bill carper
> ThumbMethod: Generated
>
> Token:       3cnnvp6PXb3BYSWeWFx8O61Dy2BBPigaZmbK2bymTzJOA
>
> You can review and approve the screenshot at the following address:
> http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/upload_screenshot.cgi?token=3cnnvp6PXb3BYSWeWFx8O61Dy2BBPigaZmbK2bymTzJOA&shotsummary=a%20creature%20i%20thought%20of%20and%20then%20drew

An interesting pencil sketch of some kind of monster but not exactly what
we intended for the screenshots section.

The form only inlcudes a button to "Approve and Publish" but no button to
Decline.

If someone could modify the screenshots page
http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/upload_screenshot.cgi
to include something like this first

o We are always interested in seeing screenshots of the Open Clip Art
Library being put to use.  Screenshots of your own original artwork is
interesting but not what we are looking for and other websites may be more
appropriate.  [Possibly with a link to Deviant Art or a section of our
website/wiki listing alternative projects]

While I am at it could someone please remove either
http://openclipart.org/screenshots/screenshot_119.png
http://openclipart.org/screenshots/screenshot_118.png

I submitted 119 as smaller replacement for the earlier version but I would
rather see mine remove than to have both.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org