[Clipart] Testing needed: images handled with new Metadata.pm version

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Jul 19 07:52:19 PDT 2005

Saturday I checked in a round of changes to Metadata.pm

So now I want to know if these changes screw anything up.

So I took ten images and processed them with a couple of the tools
that use Metadata.pm and to_svg() to rewrite the image's XML.  I used
propagate-metadata.pl to insert the metadata that were uploaded with
them, and also used the keyword tool to add a keyword ("testone") to
all of them, verified that it did indeed get added, and then ran
clipart-authority-control over them for good measure.  All of this was
done using the version of Metadata.pm that I checked in to CVS.

Now what I want to know is, after all that, do these images work okay
in the various SVG viewers and editors people are using?  I've opened
them all in Inkscape 0.41, but that's the only SVG viewer I've got, so
I need other people to test them in the other ones, such as Adobe,
Batik, and so forth.

I zipped up the ten images for testing.  I tried to attach them here,
but I guess the file is too large, so instead I've placed them on my
personal webspace, here:
www.bright.net/~jonadab/testing.zip

Can someone test those in Batik, Adobe, and so forth?

Thanks.