[Clipart] Testing needed: images handled with new Metadata.pm version

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Tue Jul 19 08:09:36 PDT 2005

Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> I zipped up the ten images for testing.  I tried to attach them here,
> but I guess the file is too large, so instead I've placed them on my
> personal webspace, here:
> www.bright.net/~jonadab/testing.zip
>
> Can someone test those in Batik, Adobe, and so forth?

I tested with librsvg and Firefox Deep Park Alpha 2 and they mostly
work. By "mostly" I understand there are some problems but apparently
NOT related to your metadata work.

speaking of those problems, I will list them here for conformity:
- mechorse.svg will crash Firefox, this is understandable as the file is
huge and complex and Firefox only in alpha stage;
- both classic_phone_zazou.svg and server_zazou.svg contain a lot of
layers with a style "display:none" and a single one "display:inline" -
librsvg will ignore "display:none", this is a bug in librsvg and a
bloated for our repository (all those invisible layers inflate the image
size 10-20 times)

conclusion: consider the test PASSED for librsvg and Mozilla

--
nicu